Soulo Bucket Mute is perfectly in tune in all registers (including pedal tones), has no back-pressure, and no ‘squirelly’ notes. The unbreakable, coated brass clips are flexible to accommodate all bell sizes and allow for quick on and off. It is considerably lighter than all other brands. The adjustable settings allow the trombone player to blend perfectly in a section comprised of different brands of bucket mutes. The mute works great for performance and sound recordings, as it will never fall off the bell. Soulo Mute is part of the mute arsenal of trombone icons like Conrad Herwig, John Fedchock, Wycliffe Gordon, Andy Martin, Tom Bones Malone, Bill Reichenbach, Tom Garling, Reggie Watkins and many more. Made in the USA.
- Perfect pitch in all registers and no back-pressure
- 2 Adjustable positions for different color sounds
- UNBREAKABLE clips allow quick on and off
- Can be used over top other mutes
- Extremely lightweight, only 6.7oz! (compare to Jo-Ral at 10oz)