The JP377 Sterling is suitable for professional players who are looking for an instrument made to the highest standard, that is easy blowing and has clear and perfect intonation. The JP377 Sterling will fit in nicely in any musical set up, from sitting at the back of a top section brass band, large orchestral work, or small ensemble chamber music.
The JP377 Sterling is constructed from high grade brass (80:20) ensuring the instrument is both durable whilst improving sound quality. The large 19" bell also helps contribute towards an improved sound quality and increased acoustic projection. The instrument features a carefully configured fully compensating system ensuring that accurate tuning and and alternate fingering is possible.
- Model: JP377 Sterling, JP377S Sterling
- Key: EEb
- Bell Size: High Grade 483mm (19")
- Valves: Piston 4
- Bore: Large 17.30mm (.681")
- Water Key: Lever 4
- Body: High Grade Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP377 Sterling)
- Finish: Silver Plated (JP377S Sterling)
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Leadpipe: Sterling design
- Instrument Weight: 9.22Kg (20lb 3oz)
- Weight with case: 24.04Kg (53lb 0oz)