GOING ON HOLIDAY - June 1 -23, 2022
For the first time in over three years I will be going away on holiday. My wife and I will be hiking the 233km Larapinta Trail in the Northern Territory during this time.
I will be well (and happily) out of phone contact from June 1 to June 23. My assistant, Elliot, will be handling communications during this time.
DBR will be open for limited hours whilst I am away:
- Friday June 3 - open 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Saturday June 4 - open 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Friday June 10 - open 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Saturday June 11 - open 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Friday June 17 - open 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Monday June 20 - open 9:00am to 2:30pm
- Tuesday June 21 - open 9:00 am to 1:30pm
- Thursday June 23 - open 9:00am to 1:30pm
Expect a delayed response to emails, phone and text messages during this time.
Holiday and QTA bookings for my return can be made during this time. Please use the CONTACT US page to make bookings.
Online orders will continue to be fulfilled but only once per week until the 20th, please expect delays.
Thank you for your understanding! Ed